[ArborMesh] Mesh Networking Meeting RESULTS

Andrew Surratt surratta at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 17:11:23 CDT 2011

THANKS, RIVER!!!

so I do have a Linksys WAP54G, but it's serving a production role in my
home network.  who's got recommendations (or are they in the forthcoming
attachment?) for a good, and preferably cheap, new router to purchase?
yes, I can read the wiki, but I'd rather have the exact same router as
someone *here* who's already loaded openwrt on it.