[ArborMesh] Mesh Networking Meeting RESULTS

Ryan Hughes ryan at iheartryan.com
Tue Apr 12 18:08:20 CDT 2011

This is the one I have:
http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/tp-link/tl-wr841nd?s[]=wr841nd

I have the hardware revision 7.

It is glorious and I highly recommend this hardware, but it only works
with the latest svn checkout of openwrt, not with a tagged release.

Someone was saying they had a netbook which was not powerful enough to
conveniently compile openwrt.  I'll try to post binaries tonight, so
people can try it out, and binaries of the imagebuilder so you can try
different packages.

--Ryan