[ArborMesh] Mesh Party in Toronto 5/20-5/24

Ryan Hughes ryan at iheartryan.com
Tue May 10 10:38:20 PDT 2011

Hey, meshies.

So, the Toronto kids that I met at the mesh conference in Spain are having
a little "coding retreat" in Toronto next weekend, 5/20-5/24.  I wanna go.
Anybody else wanna go?

I can try to get you details, but there are few to be gotten.

The Toronto people have a wiki, but it doesn't say anything about their
retreat:
 	http://wiki.communifi.ca/index.php/About

However, it does have a cool theme on it, which I am told is called "node
safehouse".  They also have a logo.  We should have a logo.

Anyway, tell me if you're interested in hanging out in Toronto and doing
some mesh work.

--Ryan