[ArborMesh] Next meeting 7/1 5:30pm @AHA

John Miller jmillr at umich.edu
Sat Jun 18 10:55:06 PDT 2011

I came by the library meeting room between 5 and 5:20, but I guess I was too early.

Came across this video today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gORNmfpD0ak

Seems relevant to ArborMesh goals. Eben references a FreedomBox project:

http://freedomboxfoundation.org/
http://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox

It seems that this ought to be part of the ArborMesh project. Thoughts?