[ArborMesh] Hackathon Fri 6/17, 5-8:30pm, AADL

Bret Squire bretsquire at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 05:29:24 PDT 2011

I am beginning to see this project gaining traction in the media.
The ‘Internet in a
Suitcase’<http://learning.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/06/13/the-internet-in-a-suitcase/>
I am assuming this part of the commotion
project<http://tech.chambana.net/projects/commotion>
?

Bret

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 12:54 PM, Ryan Hughes <ryan at iheartryan.com> wrote:

> All right, I got the room reservation at the library.  They had certain
time slots, so I reserved 5-8:30.  I probably won't be able to get there
right away at five.