[ArborMesh] Mesh Network Hackathon FRIDAY 5/6

Ryan Hughes ryan at iheartryan.com
Fri Jun 3 03:02:19 PDT 2011

> You're welcome to come down and do your hackathon, but we've kind of destroyed the
> hackerspace since you've last been here. We do have a large table set up in the middle of
> the space, and the tools are already more organized, but we may well be milling around you
> hammering and sawing.

Another hitch:  I accidentally went to Berlin.
I'm at the "Federated Social Web" conference.
 	http://d-cent.org/fsw2011/about/

Whaddya say we do the hackathon next week?
I will be back then.  Xander, is the space gonna be a little less chaotic
then?
Who would be able to make it next Friday at 6?

My only regret is that the mini maker faire is this weekend and I will
miss that :(

--Ryan