[ArborMesh] Hackathon TONIGHT 7:30pm @AHA

Ryan Hughes ryan at iheartryan.com
Fri Jul 29 07:15:43 PDT 2011

Okay, who is ready to HACK on some wireless mesh networking stuff?

We've got our nodewatcher dashboard running at its permanent location,
 	http://nodewatcher.arbormesh.net

Thanks to Kyle, the google map works.

I blew away the test data and I was trying to put in the real stuff.
Nodewatcher wants us to put in some DNS stuff that I haven't been paying
close attention to, so that is the final step before we can actually start
putting in data on nodes.

But then there's the problem of having it generate firmwares.  I started
that work awhile ago, but I haven't picked it back up in a little while.
I think it's close to working.  When I say "working", I mean I was close
to having it generate firmwares from the command line.  Then nodewatcher
has to be able to generate those firmwares.  It probably just calls the
command line, but I haven't really seen how that's done.

Awright.  I'll be down at the AHA shop tonight at 7:30pm.

See you there, meshies.
--Ryan