[ArborMesh] Hackathon Fri 7/29 @ 7pm @ AHA?

Ryan Hughes ryan at iheartryan.com
Thu Jul 21 17:54:43 PDT 2011

Oh hey.  Last time we hacked-a-thon, we didn't set a date for our next
hackathon.

Therefore, I propose Friday, 2/29, a week from tomorrow 7pm at AHA, the
hackerspace.

Here's things we're working on:
* Get nodewatcher's google maps interface to work
* Get nodewatcher's automatic imagebuilder to work
* Get familiar with building OpenWRT so we can choose what packages
   should go in the automatic build
* Set up mailing list software (Sympa) on arbormesh.net
* Write what we're doing on the wiki on arbormesh.net

In other words:
=> FUN!

--Ryan