[ArborMesh] Arbormesh Hackathon: What needs doing?

Andrew Surratt surratta at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 16:41:03 CDT 2011

> does someone already have a host to put up an arbormesh.org (I assume)
> website?

I guess arbormesh.net (rather than org) would be more appropriate, at
least for the time being.

Ryan, are you affiliated with pirateship.org?  i.e., do you want to deal
with dns?  otherwise, I'll register arbormesh.net and get an A record
for the same IP as iheartryan.com.

ahashop, do you want to remain in the cc list here?  I don't mind,
obviously, but I also don't necessarily want to clutter aha people's
inboxes either when we do have arbormesh at iheartryan.com.