[ArborMesh] Arbormesh Hackathon: What needs doing?

Alexander Honkala alexander.honkala at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 22:56:59 CDT 2011

Having the clinic at the beginning of the hackathon would be ideal. Then the
info is all fresh and immediately applicable.

There is a lot of talk here about modifying existing protocols to work for
us. Are there any packages out there already that do *most* of what we want
that we can implement more off-shelf and *then* modify as needed? Strikes me
that we are sort of front-loading the development cycle before having
test/implementation data.

Just my $0.02.

-X