[ArborMesh] [a2b3] Re: Mesh Networking Meeting RESULTS [1 Attachment]

Edward Vielmetti edward.vielmetti at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 21:39:59 CDT 2011

Sounds fun.

If someone wants a walk-though of Wireless Ypsi, find me (I should be
easy to find, lunch every Thursday at Eastern Accents) and I'll give it
the once over. The short answer is Meraki hardware, a mish-mosh of
backhaul, some private ethernet, some private fiber, and actively looking
for towers and rights of way to use existing production gear on.

cheers

Ed

downtown: Workantile 118 S Main St Ann Arbor MI 48104
work: at Roos Roast, 1055 Rosewood B, Ann Arbor MI 48104 (off S Industrial)

--
Edward Vielmetti, Ann Arbor, MI 48104

Google Voice: +1 734 330 2465
Web: http://vielmetti.typepad.com